At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Describe and apply teaching methods that will support skills development.
• Identify the stages of skill development and the role of the DSP in supporting an individual through the stages.
• Identify the appropriate use of prompts and responses to common mistakes when prompting.
• Demonstrate responsiveness to the individual learner and to evaluate teaching success.
• Describe medical or behavioral conditions that make skill development more complex.